You need to register before you can view this message board! Click here to register, upgrade your membership to see all that we have to offer.
Fan us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

BATTLEFIELD 3 AIMBOT HACK - FULL DETAILS INSIDE NOW!!!!!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FPSCheats UNDERGROUND Forums Index -> [PUBLIC] Battlefield 3 Cheats Hacks Exploits Tips Tricks and More
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hacker98
Site Admin
Site Admin

Membership: 28 Days w/ Razor Master Pack
Date paid: 20 May 2011

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeksOfDeath wrote:
Can I use it for ever or just 4 weeks?

You can use it for as long as you have an active subscription with us. Wink

Welcome To FPSCheats. to Download Your Cheat Loader.
FPSCHEATS staff will NEVER ask you for your PASSWORD or CREDIT CARD information.
Teamviewer: FPSCheats strongly recommends that you ONLY allow FPSCHEATS STAFF MEMBERS to teamviewer you.
Please use the link buttons below for information and assistance.
| Member Reviews | High Roller Purchase | Master Pack Purchase | Purchase a Subscription | See All Our Cheats | Manual Payments | Global Announcements |
| De.Bug's Private VIP Forum | R4z8r's Private VIP Forum | Loader Reset | High Roller VIP Forum | FPSCheats Facebook | FPS Cheats Twitter |
hacker98 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
verxile
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Membership: General member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: doesnt work Reply with quote

verxile wrote:
I ran the loader, loged in, picked BF3, clicked download, launched game it gave me ewarning about installing proper driver, i hit ok, it asks to reboot. I reboot and same thing again....am i doing something wrong?

looks to be working now. had to launch it a few times.
verxile is offline View user's profile Send private message
AccessDenied19
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey im new here i have 2 question before i buy any hack

1# can i make a payment that is like forever or do i have to pay always every month?

2# i only want the bf3 hack(not the others) is there any way i can just buy the bf3 hack and not the rest??
AccessDenied19 is offline View user's profile Send private message
GirlGamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Membership: 12 months w/ HIGH ROLLER VIP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AccessDenied19 wrote:
Hey im new here i have 2 question before i buy any hack

1# can i make a payment that is like forever or do i have to pay always every month?

2# i only want the bf3 hack(not the others) is there any way i can just buy the bf3 hack and not the rest??

1 - You pay for a months access and can keep paying if you like the service and cheats. You can quit anytime you like but it is a month to month service.

2 - All the cheats are FREE your buying forum access.

"Yes it's true, people from Microsoft are here"

FPSCHEATS staff will NEVER ask you for your PASSWORD or CREDIT CARD information.
Teamviewer: FPSCheats strongly recommends that you ONLY allow FPSCHEATS STAFF MEMBERS to teamviewer you.
| Member Reviews | High Roller Purchase | Master Pack Purchase | Purchase a Subscription | See All Our Cheats | Manual Payments | Global Announcements |
| De.Bug's Private VIP Forum | R4z8r's Private VIP Forum | Loader Reset | High Roller VIP Forum | FPSCheats Facebook | FPS Cheats Twitter |
GirlGamer is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AccessDenied19
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see well is there no expection to just a one down payment? etc.
also how would i get the hack and who would explain it to me how to use it as ive never got a hack before but this will be my first time i found this websitte from google.
AccessDenied19 is offline View user's profile Send private message
Skaarj44
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work! Can't wait for the rest to come out Mr. Green
Skaarj44 is offline View user's profile Send private message
Uthwee
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey there,

I got a payment question, because i do not have a Credit Card is there any other way to pay? Maybe just sending the money via paypal?

ty
Uthwee is offline View user's profile Send private message
Waxzoo
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im loving it so far, cant w8 for the rest to come out!
Waxzoo is offline View user's profile Send private message
GirlGamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AccessDenied19 wrote:
also how would i get the hack and who would explain it to me how to use it as ive never got a hack before but this will be my first time i found this websitte from google.

No, we only offer a payment for a month at a time sorry.

Once you pay you get access, download the hack, follow instructions and your using it in about 10 minutes. If you have any issues you ask and we help.

GirlGamer is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
GirlGamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GirlGamer wrote:
AccessDenied19 wrote:

No, we only offer a payment for a month at a time sorry.

Once you pay you get access, download the hack, follow instructions and your using it in about 10 minutes. If you have any issues you ask and we help.

Uthwee wrote:
hey there,

I got a payment question, because i do not have a Credit Card is there any other way to pay? Maybe just sending the money via paypal?

ty

Click Manual Payment at the top of the page.

Frankguest
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Problems with the cheat Reply with quote

Excuse my poor English, but in the "Loader By De.Bug" I do not see the Battlefield 3. In fact, I get the Team Fortress 2, Crysis 2 ... I do not know how to download the cheats so much I was struck watching these great videos on youtube.

The payment I made ​​recently and am totally newbie. Thank you for your attention and sorry.
Frankguest is offline View user's profile Send private message
GirlGamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems with the cheat Reply with quote

Frankguest wrote:
Excuse my poor English, but in the "Loader By De.Bug" I do not see the Battlefield 3. In fact, I get the Team Fortress 2, Crysis 2 ... I do not know how to download the cheats so much I was struck watching these great videos on youtube.

The payment I made ​​recently and am totally newbie. Thank you for your attention and sorry.

You purchased the wrong subscription, I'll change it for you right now, give me 3 mins. Wink

Frankguest
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems with the cheat Reply with quote

GirlGamer wrote:
Frankguest wrote:

You purchased the wrong subscription, I'll change it for you right now, give me 3 mins. Wink

Oh, thanks a lot for your help! much appreciated ^^
Frankguest is offline View user's profile Send private message
GirlGamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locking this guys, everyone please post in the forum itself. Thanks!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FPSCheats UNDERGROUND Forums Index -> [PUBLIC] Battlefield 3 Cheats Hacks Exploits Tips Tricks and More All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: