You need to register before you can view this message board! Click here to register, upgrade your membership to see all that we have to offer.
Fan us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Help on purchasing VIP =)


 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FPSCheats UNDERGROUND Forums Index -> [PUBLIC SECTION] General Questions & Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
yooreekoh
PRIVATE
PRIVATE


Reputation: +114    
Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Posts: 3
Membership: General member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Help on purchasing VIP =) Reply with quote

Hello guys i am a Battlefield 3 player and i am new here at FPS Cheats

i am confused on which subscription to buy, what should i buy, is it the RAZOR PREMIUM PACK or DE.BUG MASTER PACK?

i just want the hack for the Battlefield 3 =) thank you
Back to top
yooreekoh is offline View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Snuke
High Roller Mod
High Roller Mod


Reputation: +1678/–5    
Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 11207
Location: Uranus
Membership: 4 weeks w/ HIGH ROLLER VIP
Date paid: 02 Nov 2011

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Help on purchasing VIP =) Reply with quote

yooreekoh, the De.Bug Master Pack is what you are looking for.

DEBUG MASTER PACK
Battlefield 3 Cheats | Combat Arms Cheats | Battlefield 2 Cheats | Bad Company 2 Cheats
Battlefield 2142 Cheats | Battlefield Heroes Cheats | Battlefield Play4Free Cheats
Bad Company 2 Vietnam Cheats | Alliance of Valiant Arms Cheats | Medal of Honor Cheats

GET MASTER PACK ACCESS:

____________________


Welcome To FPSCheats. to Download Your Cheat Loader.

FPSCHEATS staff will NEVER ask you for your PASSWORD or CREDIT CARD information.
Teamviewer: FPSCheats strongly recommends that you ONLY allow FPSCHEATS STAFF MEMBERS to teamviewer you.
Please use the link buttons below for information and assistance.
| Member Reviews | High Roller Purchase | Master Pack Purchase | Purchase a Subscription | See All Our Cheats | Manual Payments | Global Announcements |
| De.Bug's Private VIP Forum | R4z8r's Private VIP Forum | Loader Reset | High Roller VIP Forum | FPSCheats Facebook | FPS Cheats Twitter |
Back to top
Snuke is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
yooreekoh
PRIVATE
PRIVATE


Reputation: +114    
Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Posts: 3
Membership: General member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Help on purchasing VIP =) Reply with quote

Snuke wrote:
yooreekoh, the De.Bug Master Pack is what you are looking for.

DEBUG MASTER PACK
Battlefield 3 Cheats | Combat Arms Cheats | Battlefield 2 Cheats | Bad Company 2 Cheats
Battlefield 2142 Cheats | Battlefield Heroes Cheats | Battlefield Play4Free Cheats
Bad Company 2 Vietnam Cheats | Alliance of Valiant Arms Cheats | Medal of Honor Cheats

GET MASTER PACK ACCESS:


ow i see thank you =) i just received my USSC Card from Western Union and i'm going to buy later on, thank you
Back to top
yooreekoh is offline View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Snuke
High Roller Mod
High Roller Mod


Reputation: +1678/–5    
Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 11207
Location: Uranus
Membership: 4 weeks w/ HIGH ROLLER VIP
Date paid: 02 Nov 2011

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Help on purchasing VIP =) Reply with quote

yooreekoh wrote:
ow i see thank you =) i just received my USSC Card from Western Union and i'm going to buy later on, thank you


Excellent ................ Looking forward to seeing you on the Dark Side soon! Cool

____________________


Welcome To FPSCheats. to Download Your Cheat Loader.

FPSCHEATS staff will NEVER ask you for your PASSWORD or CREDIT CARD information.
Teamviewer: FPSCheats strongly recommends that you ONLY allow FPSCHEATS STAFF MEMBERS to teamviewer you.
Please use the link buttons below for information and assistance.
| Member Reviews | High Roller Purchase | Master Pack Purchase | Purchase a Subscription | See All Our Cheats | Manual Payments | Global Announcements |
| De.Bug's Private VIP Forum | R4z8r's Private VIP Forum | Loader Reset | High Roller VIP Forum | FPSCheats Facebook | FPS Cheats Twitter |
Back to top
Snuke is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
yooreekoh
PRIVATE
PRIVATE


Reputation: +114    
Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Posts: 3
Membership: General member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Help on purchasing VIP =) Reply with quote

Snuke wrote:
yooreekoh wrote:
ow i see thank you =) i just received my USSC Card from Western Union and i'm going to buy later on, thank you


Excellent ................ Looking forward to seeing you on the Dark Side soon! Cool


ahmm sir can i ask, if i buy using paypal how long will it takes to be activated? :D thank you
Back to top
yooreekoh is offline View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Paid
Moderator
Moderator


Reputation: +1650    
Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Posts: 20008
Membership: 28 Days w/ Razor Master Pack
Date paid: 06 Jun 2010

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Help on purchasing VIP =) Reply with quote

yooreekoh wrote:
Snuke wrote:
yooreekoh wrote:
ow i see thank you =) i just received my USSC Card from Western Union and i'm going to buy later on, thank you


Excellent ................ Looking forward to seeing you on the Dark Side soon! Cool


ahmm sir can i ask, if i buy using paypal how long will it takes to be activated? :D thank you


paypal is instant. net authorize can take up to 24 hours after you post the transaction ID.

____________________



FPSCHEATS staff will NEVER ask you for your PASSWORD or CREDIT CARD information.

Back to top
Paid is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FPSCheats UNDERGROUND Forums Index -> [PUBLIC SECTION] General Questions & Answers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

117,101,444




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group