Thread: Subscription

Subscription

I want to see if I can send the money through PayPal without the purchase method.. for some reason PayPal won't let me buy anything because my card is on another account... Can I get PM'd the email or something that the money goes to for the de.bug master pack?

Also, if I send the money and it goes through can my sub be added on for the subscription?

If I were you, call paypal on their hotline and ask them how to go about to change your account details in order for your to have updated profiles detail ..

Quote Originally Posted by killme1
    If I were you, call paypal on their hotline and ask them how to go about to change your account details in order for your to have updated profiles detail ..
    just going to buy this one thing.. is it possible for me to do this?? I am to lazy to fix it which i can do... please respond

please see killme's post. don't be lazy and you can cheat

If you want, you can go to our sister site www.ilikecheats.com and use your debit card with a different payment method.

your going to receive the money both ways???

you can't just give me the email where the money goes and I send it to u and u give me the sub i want to pay for???

i just cant because my card isn't working?? maybe we are both lazy?

It's not about lazy, we just can't go through your private account for us to handle your issue sorry , like jonisgod mention check with Ilikecheats for we do accept Paymentwall , authorizenet and paypal.. please have a look ..

I'm giving you full permission to go through my account to add my subscription when I send it to the PayPal...

Quote Originally Posted by GiBiMpulse
    I'm giving you full permission to go through my account to add my subscription when I send it to the paypal...
    You most do this yourself , we can't help in this matter it's beyond are control.. even if you gave permission were not going out of our way do this for you sorry. we gave you advise and it's up to you do it yourself..

this subject is now hereby closed...

Thread Information