Thread: War Z Bans

Senior Member Sergeant

War Z Bans

Are people using your hacks being detected by the War Z anticheat? They claim to have banned 3,000 accounts for hacking but I've been killed by two hackers in the past 24 hours. I am sick of that and want a good program to fight back and I have heard yours is the best. I just want to be sure that I won't lose my War Z account. :|

Senior Member Sergeant Major
    Cheat itself is not detected, game-play and reports from other players may get you banned.

Their anticheat is very lame and revert to manual banning players and many non-cheating players. They placed items in non-reachable places and can be accessed by some using no clip hack and get banned.

Senior Member Sergeant
    So if I just use the ESP portion of your hack I should be safe then huh? Ok, I'll probably get your program then, thank you!

Senior Member PRESTIGE LEVEL 5
    That option would be more safe than using all the futures yes. There are still rules, well I should say advise that should be followed.

These are posted in the VIP section for all to see. The biggest thing is to try and not do the things in game that you absolutely know cant be done without a cheat.
    The A/C for this game is manually checking the persons game play. If they see something that doesn't look legit they ban.

Thread Information