Junior Member Just Started

BF3 cheat detection

I realize that you are always at risk from a slick admin when you hack. I have always been able to hide my hacking by keeping my usage of the hack under control and thusly I have never been banned. Up until reciently, the hack itself had never been detected by PB.

However, the BF3 cheat has been detected several times now. . I appears the rules have changed. Now it seems like it's not "If you are detected..." but "When you are detected...". Is my interpretation true here???

I guess my questions are:

Do you know how they are detecting the hack? Is there anything we can do in the setup on our PC's to prevent or at least reduce the chance of being detected?

I was a VIP member until this started happening. Fortuantely for me, I had stopped playing the game for several weeks prior to the wave of detections that occured so no damage done here up until now. However, I really want to get back to the game but I am really hesitant to start up again with the hack under the circumstances. Can you give some advice here?

Senior Member PRESTIGE LEVEL 5
    Hi Cobra_One.

Pb runs scans to detect cheats, that's what they're paid to do. It's a cat and mouse game, and always will be, between cheat coder and anticheat game software. We all take a detection risk when using a cheat so if you use one, ours or anyone elses, be prepared to cop a ban or 2. We've had some good runs without detection and hope to have many more. We pride ourselves in delivering the best and our bf3 coder, de.bug, is the best in the business and doesn't stop with his efforts of being one step or more ahead of the anticheat software.

Thread Information