Thread: Help !!!!!

Help !!!!!

Well , im really stupid and I went on a website and got Public hacks , which of course was going to get me banned , because im impatient as f**k and i couldnt wait till it was recoded , but uhm I got a 1200 min ban , does that mean that after tomorrow or so i'll be able to join servers normally ? Thanks.

Now it says 137 minutes , but i got this ban like 2 hours ago . so is it permanent?!

Most likely but without a screen shoot or the whole message we cant tell you.

You may want to check your computer for key loggers and Trojans as well. Pubs are notorious for that.

I will post a screenshot soon , one second.

Try it later cuz it looks like a admin ban but it may have been delayed ban from a previous time

Okay , will do , But last question is it permanent? I just bought this game yesterday :/

Senior Member LIEUTENANT GENERAL
    If it's only an admin ban then no, try to play on another server and see how that goes.

....... and uninstall all that public hack crap off of your PC. Any files or folders containing any of that stuff.

Also run a registry cleaner to get the garbage out of your registry.
    ccleaner is a good one and it's free to download.

Also run your AV and do a complete scan of your PC. Getting Malwarebytes and running a full scan with it wouldn't hurt either.

Thread Information