Senior Member Staff Sergeant

Battlefield 3 Promo Video By FluffyHamster

Hope you Enjoy =)

[flash width=540 height=315 loop=false:29a18df016]http://www.youtube.com/v/SSW1mvpJv7Q&hd=1[/flash:29a18df016]

Leave comments would love to see that you think an ideas on what you would want to see me do next. =) Thanks for watching

Senior Member COLONEL
    Awesome video, I liked the song don't think it fit very well with the video though. But the gameplay was really great was loving the sniping what level do you unlock that sniper and is it one hit to the body??

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner
    Awesome video, I liked the song don't think it fit very well with the video though. But the gameplay was really great was loving the sniping what level do you unlock that sniper and is it one hit to the body??
    The sniper is 1 hit kill mid range on hardcore game modes its the very last sniper u unlock on the 1st Service star u get for recon

Senior Member Master Sergeant
    I enjoy the fact that you still play partly legit, it's almost like just having a 24/7 radar, and not some in-human aimbot.

Good movie, love the synching to the song, but agree with Silent, not the best choice I'd say =)

Quote Originally Posted by 1devil
    I enjoy the fact that you still play partly legit, it's almost like just having a 24/7 radar, and not some in-human aimbot.

Good movie, love the synching to the song, but agree with Silent, not the best choice I'd say =)

I normally don't play with hacks but I did for the video tho. I always quick scope with that sniper even playing legit same type of gameplay jsut without knowing where people are.

Thread Information